Alright everyone – it’s officially two weeks until Thanksgiving. Do you know what your family is wearing? If the thought alone sends you into panic mode, I’m here. There is something for everyone, so I hope it helps you plan.
1. My pretend daughter would totally be rocking this holiday striped dress. Love it.
2. There’s something about your man in a chunky cozy cardigan. Love this one (great price!) paired with a gingham shirt and dark jeans.
3. Keep your crazy toddler warm and festive in plaid flannel lined jeans.
5. Let’s not forget the little one! (Lauren, are you reading?) This cozy cable knit one piece is the perfect dressed up yet comfortable look. I remember dressing L for his first Thanksgiving in about a million layers, complete with a vest. Ridiculous. Live and learn, right? B’s first Thanksgiving he was in something very similar to this look.
6 & 7. Let’s not forget mom! I feel at times we stress about what everyone else will wear and then stare blankly at our own closets (Catherine). Not this year! I love the slouchy relaxed look of this tee (on sale!) tucked into a classic wool skirt that’s not too short or too long. It’s just right. You’ve so nailed that totally effortless look.
8. And lastly, those shoes. Who’s with me? Your Thanksgiving ensemble needs those shoes.
Happy happy shopping!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.