Yippee! It’s the beloved month of August. So much to smile about this month. Here is what I’m currently coveting. Trying really hard to hold back from buying all of the above. We shall see how much willpower I have. It is my birthday month. 😉
- It’s not back to school without a fresh new pack of pencils. Love the color and the reminder of these.
- I’ve totally fallen for the Jo Malone line. I can’t get enough. Really want this wood sage and sea salt scent as it would be so perfect for Fall.
- With Mike’s birthday, Beckett’s birthday, and my birthday all in August. A gold sparkly wand just seems appropriate.
- August can NOT go by without making a batch of my peach salsa. It would truly be tragic.
- For those in need of some back to school lunch prep inspiration, heard great things about this book.
- Eek! These lunch box notes. Totally ordered and can’t wait to use!
- Ah yes, August does mean football begins. This cozy sweatshirt would look great on the sidelines with distressed jeans and booties for weekend games.
- All the love for this phone case. Sadly, they don’t make it for my teeny tiny phone (the iphone SE, which I love). Literally want to update my phone simply for this case. (I won’t. I think).
Anything catch your eye?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017