And just like that we’re into April, crazy right? Wasn’t it just Christmas? I don’t understand where the time goes but I do know the next few months are going to fly by. Spring and summer always seems to. Slowing down for a moment to think about what’s making me smile this month. Without further ado, my April crushes!
- Play ball! The Cubs are officially in season and it’s time to update my Cubs shirt considering it’s basically all I wore last September and October. Love this one from Old Navy, and love the price. Not a fan? Don’t worry, there are other teams.
- I have a serious crush on this water bottle. The glass, the beautiful navy color, the numbers on the side. I swear it makes me drink more water. Always a good thing.
- Anyone have a little one playing in sports this spring? Of course you do. Why not show your support with a lovely dainty necklace complete with their jersey number. Now if only I can convince B to make 9 his number just like Logan….
- Old Navy does it again with their mid rise rockstar pants in super fun bright colors. A tip, they all fit different so be sure to try on. My size was not consistent amongst varying colors but once I found the perfect ones that fit I did not want to take them off. True story.
- Weird, but Logan and I have been obsessed with these spicy sliced pickles. You can find them at Target in the refrigerated area.
- My birks were in a serious need of an update and I am swooning over this slightly daintier pair. The antiqued creamy white color is perfect.
- This book. Makes me laugh. Grab one for your girlfriend today.
- We have been coloring obsessed in this household and have been working on a project with all our friends and family for the basement. Can’t wait to see how it turns out.
That’s a wrap! Tell me, any must haves?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017