Even though the weather might suggest otherwise at times, it is the dead of summer! Here is what I’m currently crushing on this summer season.
1. It’s like I’ve found my soul mate. The perfect v neck tee, in a plethora of colors. Scoop some up – they are on sale!
2. I’ve been addicted to this one for years, but this summer season got me in the mood for something more tropical. I imagine this tahiti sweetie is what Hawaii smells like. Heavenly.
3. These fish shorts make me smile. They’re also on sale!
4. I live in my birkenstocks. Perfect for wearing around the home, to the baseball field, and traveling!
5. Run – don’t walk – to your local Target if you’re in need of a killer planner (or, order here). This one works wonders for children in activities, as there is plenty of room on the monthly (lined!) calendar. The week at a glance also offers daily to do lists, top priorities, and there is a section for dinner each night as well as a gratitude box. Perfection.
6. I have a new sauvignon blanc in my life! Love the festive red lobster.
7. I’m obsessed with these pink glasses. They are on clearance right now and also come in ocean blue.
8. I stocked up on these little great day notes. My favorites are ‘I can’t wait to see you this afternoon!’ and ‘I love you more than you know.’ Perfect for lunches in the fall.
9. It’s all about the copper now! Add some to your kitchen with this killer Homestead Sundry candle. It’s my favorite candle to date. Addicted.
What are you crushing on this summer? I’d love for you to share it with me in a comment below!
The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
I just got that planner last week! I’ve been on the hunt for a really functional one for a long time. Isn’t it great? Plus, its got a cute cover, which means, I’ll actually want to use it. lol Thanks for sharing all your finds! 🙂
LOVE the shoes! I used to have a pair in black, I need to get a new pair. I miss them, they were so comfy!
I love my Birkenstocks!
My first pair I wore for 15 years and they were the most comfortable shoes ever. I have had my second pair since ’09 and they are still going strong 🙂
Totally worth the price!
I am loving those glasses. So elegant and classy.
Awesome items. I have been thinking of a new planner. I will look at this.
Debbie Denny recently posted…Handy Magnetic Screen Door! #magneticscreendoor
I used to live in Birkenstocks. Didn’t know they were making a comeback, I’ll definitely have to get a pair again. Super comfy sandals.
Chelle OJSA recently posted…Little Remedies: Perfect Remedy for Summer Belly Aches
I am LOVING those shorts! They are SUPER cute. I am loving for a new planner so I will check this one out!
Jeanine recently posted…10 Ways to Handle Rough Boys
I love Birkenstocks, too. I have a pair exactly like that that I wear all the time. That is, of course, before Labor Day.
I’m running to get the planner. Need more than our online family planner. Thank you!
I cannot live without my paper planner – such a cute array of summer must haves. Like the way you presented them, too.
Carol Bryant recently posted…Help Dogs Rescued From Horror: Bonus Prize Giveaway
Oh that Red Lobster Saviougn Blanc looks interesting. I Am always on a hunt for a new wine to try!
I’m crushing on my Nike flip flops and Lime-a-rita!
Milena recently posted…The Longest Ride Date Night with Target #LongestRideMovie
Oh yum, cheers!
I like all the picks especially the white V-neck. Such a simple piece of clothing but so versatile
I LOVE those fish shorts. They are so cute! I want them!
Amanda recently posted…Sunshine and Mac and Cheese
It’s no wonder you like those glasses, very cute! I really like the textured design.
Liz Mays recently posted…Strawberry Chocolate Chip Crumble Bars
Yeah, I could use a lined calendar for sure. I like that one too, it’s cute.
I have a wicked dishware, drinkware fetish. Those pink glasses are beautiful and I’d really love them in blue too. The blue would match my plates and bowls perfectly!
Jessica Harlow recently posted…Tired of terrible trimmers? Get a professional pair of pruning shears! #gardening
Ha – drinkware fetish, I’m with you! I own the pink and totally want the blue!!
I love that Birkenstock are coming back every where! I need a new pair badly!
Censie recently posted…Keeping the Spark Alive All Year Round
I’m a huge fan of V-Neck tees and have quite a few. I think they look so much sexier than regular round/boat neck tees. Great choices.
Amanda Love recently posted…Summer Fun for Your Secret Agent
I love a great V-neck, you can dress it up with a great blinged out necklace or wear it with a pair of sweats. The best is that over time the longer you wear it the softer it gets. They make great night shirts too.
The Fish shorts are super cute!
I have my own set of Birkenstocks and I love the comfort. I do sometimes were them publicly, but mostly at home.
And it’s definitely all about the copper at the moment. I especially like items “dipped” in copper.
Thanks for sharing xx Dandy http://www.dandelionblue.co.uk/
Dandelion Blue recently posted…On a Personal Note and some Blog Changes…
super cute summer picks!
Tianna recently posted…Endless Summer + LAST CHANCE to Shop the Nordstrom Sale!
Thank you for sharing your summer crushes. Also thank you for sharing this link on #HomeMattersParty and I hope you will share again next week.
Melissa Vera recently posted…Make Sure Your Dog Sleeps Tight
I love your round up! I can totally see why you are crushing on those pink glasses, I am too! thank you for sharing at Dream. Create. Inspire. Link! I hope we’ll see you there again this week!
cAT @ Pocketful of Posies recently posted…Curb Alert: A Vintage Patio Set Makeover