Can you believe the end of the school year is almost here? It’s time to recognize and celebrate the lovely teachers in your little ones life. Be sure to remember the extras too….the aid, the speech therapist, etc. So many people work so hard to get your kid from one grade to the next. I’ve put together a gift guide just for teachers, should you be interested in gifting a little something.
- Love these golden rulers. So cute with a note that says ‘thanks for making me grow.’
- Who doesn’t want a happy stripe pen? I can’t think of anyone.
- Paired with the happy striped pen and all wrapped up with a big bow, how cute this duo is together.
- Alex and Ani is such a great brand and this golden apple couldn’t be more spot on.
- Love giving teachers gift cards for manicure or pedicure. This fresh summer color would be perfect to go with.
- Ah this coffee mug! So so cute. I ordered five for my boys to gift out.
- Love the gold. Love the apple. Love the little slip to slide in a hand drawn note.
- With notes of pineapple and coconut, what a lovely way to send your teacher into summer vacay!
And that’s a wrap. Happy shopping!