Yippee! The holiday season is officially right around the corner. Which means wonderful gatherings of family and friends. I can not wait. I thought I would start the gift guide series off with ideas for the hostess with the mostess. Hopefully something catches your eye to bring to your next gathering!
- Can’t go wrong with a classic Christmas candle. This one is simple and elegant and will work for any party you attend.
- Ok, these reindeer nose candies from Sugarfina are just plain darling. Perfect for little ones (or big ones).
- A special wine or bubbly is always an easy go to, but how about dress it up with a festive wine bag? Love this one from Minted.
- A simple star catch all for all her pretty little things. Love this.
- For the chef, truffle salt is always a really special and appreciated gift.
- Every year Williams Sonoma comes out with a line of decorated spatulas. This year they even have ones designed by children at St Jude’s hospital. 25% of the proceeds go right back to the hospital. What better gift to give.
- Fell in love with these beautifully painted mason jars. How pretty would they look with a little poinsettia?
- And for the cheese lover, which is pretty much everyone am I right? These floral printed cheese knives could not be more cute. Tie it up with a gold ribbon and you are good to go!
Ho ho ho – happy partying!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017