Ok let’s face it. Guys can be, well, underwhelming to buy for. Most just tend to buy what they want or need when they want or need it so surprising them can be tricky. I think I’ve found a few ideas that even the most pickiest guy may enjoy. Hopefully.
- Love the Johnnie O brand. Their classic pullover fits so well and comes in a slew of colors. I love the pine green for this time of year!
- For the ultimate Cubs fan. There could not be a more beautiful gift (watching their promo video is worth thirty seconds of yours. Wow.) There is also a Yankee option.
- Did you know? Under Armour makes pajamas that legit are supposed to help the athlete ‘recover in their sleep.’ Is it all a hoax? Not quite sure. But the pajamas look great.
- Lush makes the best upgrade to his typical shaving cream from Walgreens. (Great stocking stuffer!)
- Ok. People not from Chicago – this makes an AWESOME gift. You can get Chicago style deep dish pizza directly to your home from Lou Malnatis. Basically every guys dream.
- Mike would DIE if this showed up under the tree. And so would Mark, right Tia?
- Great candle for his man cave or office.
- Last but not least, a festive update to his bar cart during the holiday season.
Happy shopping friends – ho ho ho!