A Monday in December means another lovely gift guide! One of my favorites to prepare, this gift guide is for that great gal pal in your life. You know the one, the one that knows all your secrets. That loves your kids. That dances in the kitchen with you. Yep, that one. She deserves something special, don’t you think? Here are some lovely gift ideas that are just as lovely as she is!
- Leave it to Anthropologie to make the prettiest of water bottles to keep her nice and hydrated after, perhaps, one too many glasses of wine.
- A gold glittery coffee mug? YES PLEASE!
- These earrings. I die. They have them in so many fun and festive colors. And what a great price!
- You can never go wrong with this classic Stella & Dot bracelet. I love my gold one so much.
- Oooohhh this honey face mask is so luxurious and makes such a beautiful gift for the gal that loves to be pampered.
- For the stylish chef in your life, how amazing would this be in her kitchen? Not only is it super colorful with stripes (!!!) it has the most delicious and buttery olive oil inside. YUM.
- You can never go wrong with a pretty candle that will brighten up her month of January.
- These socks made me laugh. You know you have a girlfriend these would be perfect for. Roll them up in the coffee mug and you’ve got yourself a great gift to give.
Happy shopping friends!