It’s time for another Dinner: Impossible post, yippee! In case you are behind, so far we’ve talked about taking some time to plan and working on a Sunday or Monday recipe that can stretch. This week? Well, it’s all about the rotisserie chicken.
Look, now that the lazy days of summer cooking are behind us (sob), I thought it would be great to generate a list of generally quick and healthy ways to use up that go-to oh so easy pick up item from the store. Working gals (aren’t we all!)especially, I hope these short cuts can help you! Check out my 10 things to do with a rotisserie chicken.
1. These chicken and avocado stuffed pitas look pretty darn good. Healthy and quick, love it.
2. Dinner is done in one dish in this easy chicken enchilada skillet. Ole!
3. I can’t stress how easy this one is. Cibatta + chicken + pesto + parm. All toasted up to a warm perfection.
4. Chicken tostadas. The ultimate quick dinner.
5. Cheesy chicken pot pie comes together in 3 easy layers: frozen vegetables, chicken, and quick biscuits. We love this one.
6. My magic combo, ahem: a rotisserie chicken shredded up then mixed with olive oil, salt, pepper, chopped cilantro, and lime juice. Where you go from there is up to you: tacos, salad, simply in a bowl with chopped tomato and avocado. Delicious.
8. Garlic parmesan chicken noodles. Oh yeah.
9. These baked chicken taquitos comes together so easily during the week.
10. Torn bread, chicken, cheese, spinach. Totally making this one soon.
So, what do you think…what are your favorites? I hope this is helpful for you.