For those of you who follow me on Facebook you knew my dear friend, Mary Beth, just happened to make an awesome southwestern salad for me the other night. Along the side was a mini plastic cup filled with this flavorful and super cool homemade dressing.
Packed with cilantro, lime, and greek yogurt – it’s good as gold. I used it on my salad and then later to snack with carrots….crackers….a spoon.
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients up until the olive oil. Whisk in the olive oil slowly until combined.
- Chill and serve!