A creamy and slightly thick dressing that is easy on the waistline? Hello new fav summer dressing. Thank you for entering my life.
For those of you who follow me on Facebook you knew my dear friend, Mary Beth, just happened to make an awesome southwestern salad for me the other night. Along the side was a mini plastic cup filled with this flavorful and super cool homemade dressing.
Packed with cilantro, lime, and greek yogurt – it’s good as gold. I used it on my salad and then later to snack with carrots….crackers….a spoon.
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients up until the olive oil. Whisk in the olive oil slowly until combined.
- Chill and serve!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
You had me at cilantro! Can’t wait to try this. While I don’t garden because the damn bunnies and deer eat all the shit before I can harvest it, I do grow herbs.
Happy Friday – hooray for a pretty day! I am with you, that storm was so overrated the other day.
This looks so good! I usually shy away from creamy dressings because of the abhorrent nutritional profile…this looks like something I can get behind. Also, cilantro! Love it!