Some people run for therapy. Some people paint. Some people see a therapist. Some people do all three. Me? I chop pretty things up into tiny pieces. And then arrange them imperfectly perfect on top of freshly cooked tortellini. Well, hello there gorgeous.
I’m not quite sure what it is about it that soothes me, but I know I’m happier because of it. Maybe it’s that I get to play with a knife. Maybe it’s the pretty colors. Maybe it’s that I get to serve a pretty chopped tortellini salad to people I love.
Whatever it is, it works. And so does this chopped tortellini salad recipe. Full of fresh vegetables, pasta, and drama as just before serving you get to mix it all together in a whirl of motion. Bam – perfect Memorial Day side, done.
- 2 packages of fresh tortellini, cooked according to directions and cooled
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled & chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped on an angle
- Can of olives, chopped
- handful of feta
- small head of broccoli, chopped
- package of good seasons Italian dressing, mixed according to directions
- Place tortellini in a large bowl and arranged chopped items on top. Toss with dressing right before serving.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
Ha. I kick box. Anything that makes me Hulk Smash works for me….and Mark gets his pretty face saved. Win win.
Tia @ HoPo recently posted…10 Things About Me and a Zappos Giveaway!