A sandwich that is worthy of your dinner. That is this gooey brie and chicken sandwich.
Think a warm and toasty french baguette, garlic infused oil, creamy brie melting into the crevasses,and pulled (and easy!) rotisserie chicken all mixed up with fresh spinach and honey thyme roasted tomatoes.
Did I have you at baguette and brie? Yeah, me too. But all the other stuff is just as good. And, let’s face it, it’s all you really need for a quick dinner that’s easy to pull together and sits perfectly next to your chilled sauv blanc on the patio.
- -one large baguette
- -rotisserie chicken
- -nice hunk of brie
- -2 cloves garlic, minced
- -olive oil
- -handful of fresh spinach
- -pint cherry tomatoes
- -fresh or dried thyme
- -TBS or so of honey
- -salt & pepper
- I made the tomatoes earlier in the: mix them up with the honey, some evoo, salt, pepper and thyme. Roast away for 15-20 minutes in a 425 degree oven.
- Come dinner time, get the oven going to 300 or so. Warm up the olive oil and garlic over medium heat. Cut open the baguette and spread the garlic oil mixture along one side.
- Next up smear the brie, then top with chicken and tomatoes. Place in the oven to warm for 8-10 minutes or so. When done, add in some fresh spinach.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
So easy and fresh!! I have never used honey with tomatoes, it sounds good though!
Tia G. recently posted…Circle of Life
So much yum – especially the garlic oil and tomatoes! Saving this for a future beach dinner for sure.
Oh man, this on a beach…..heaven!
This looks so amazing! It’s seriously making me hungry right now. Thank you so much for sharing at Dream. Create. Inspire. Link! I hope we’ll see you there again this evening!
cat @ pocketful of posies recently posted…Dream. Create. Inspire. Link #8