You know how sometimes the best ideas are right in front of you?
I’ll admit it – when researching C’s picks for the week, similar recipes and ideas to this one for pulled buffalo chicken sliders have come up more than once. And I always passed by them thinking, it’s just too easy.
How could something that requires literally zero effort taste anything more than mediocre?
Well, that’s just the thing. Maybe, perhaps, sometimes the most basic recipes are in fact the tastiest. And this one proves just that. Three (!!!) ingredients dumped into a crock pot and you’re good to go. Nothing but an over the top delicious dinner awaits you a few hours later.
I served mine up on sweet Hawaiian rolls, which paired oh so nicely against the bit of kick the chicken had going on. Crunchy purple slaw and chunky blue cheese to top because hey, why not? Exactly. There is no reason.
Get these going this week! Promise?
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounce bottle Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 package dry ranch dressing seasoning
- Mix ingredients together in a crock pot. Cook on low 5-6 hours or high 3-4. Shred with a fork at the end.
- Serve on Hawaiian rolls topped with purple cabbage and good chunky blue cheese dressing. Try not to eat 6!