Eek! Have you noticed all the darling fruit items popping up in stores lately? I can’t get enough. Not only does it scream summer, but, something about it all just seems so fresh. Yes, I would love to wear lemons. Why haven’t I been wearing lemons for years? Just seems to make sense. Here are some fun fruit items I’ve spied recently. I hope you enjoy!
- You iphone totally needs to get in on the fresh picked fun. Love how this one still showcases off the pretty back of the iphone.
- Have you seen Nicole Cicak’s work? If not, you are completely missing out. I’m so in love with this fruit print and only wish I had more wall space in my home to fill with her art.
- These strawberry earrings aren’t even a question. Order them today!
- This fruit pot is so fun for a succulent or fresh basil on the patio.
- Pineapple earrings!!! Enough said.
- The lemon print is so adorable I can’t even. Comes in a dress version as well but only available in stores at Ann Taylor Loft (not online).
- A watermelon towel just makes sense at the pool. Or the beach.
- A bedazzled palm tree and pineapple? It doesn’t get any better than that.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017