I have to say, this is the first year in awhile I’m actually excited about dressing for spring. I think that’s because it doesn’t feel like we’ve even had a spring the past few years. You know, with the snow still coming down in April. This year though has been so lovely. A milder February and even some 60 degree days in March made the thought of cropped pants and tees much more realistic. Here’s what I’ll be living in until summer rolls around…
- These shoes are so cute on. Super classic, super chic, and not super nerdy (like my husband likes to joke).
- It’s not a fashion post without stripes! I own three of these and rotate them probably too frequently.
- Cropped denim is so in right now and I adore the detail on the bottom of this pair. Note for sizing, these run a hair big.
- The midi length is also super in and this tank dress from Old Navy is a bang for your buck and fits beautifully. Wear it with a long sleeve denim shirt in the spring and bare in the summer. They also make a striped version which I, shockingly, have.
- White denim can be, well, terrifying. Kut from the Kloth got it right though. There is zero sheerness to this pair so you are covered appropriately. The waist is perfect: not too low, not too high. Sizing wise they say to size down although for me, I was pretty true to size.
- The perfect piece for when you go out in a tee and it’s just a tad bit too chilly still.
- Speaking of tees, you can’t go wrong with these. Stock up!
- And last but not least, let’s add in a little fun and a pop of color. Hellooooo spring. Love the aztec print.
Happy spring shopping!