That’s right. We are officially in February and that means the oh so cheesy and yes, hallmarky, holiday is just around the corner. While we are not a get your red dress on and hit up the fanciest restaurant type, it is fun to have a festive time with the red and pink filled holiday. For me, it’s a nice change and pace from all the blue in my world. So, without further ado, here is what I have my eye (and heart!) on for 2/14.
- Ha. I mean no, not really, but the sentiment is nice.
- I purchased and filled out this book for Logan last year and he loved it. It’s still on his nightstand.
- Perfect shirt for your preschooler to rock because he, of course, is totally the king of your heart.
- The best gummy bears ever! We are addicted to these in our household. Three bags have already been ordered to go along with their Valentines cards.
- Speaking of Valentines cards, have you checked out Minted’s collection? Best classroom Valentines, ever. I scrolled through page and page with both boys and of course they both landed on the same choice: baseball. Shocking, right?
- We are in a serious memory game kick over here. Thought this one would be a sweet update.
- Ah, what to get the men? M was gifted this water bottle for Christmas and he loves it. Thought it would make the perfect little gift for the guy in your life. Manly, stylish, and functional – all for under $40!
- Love building up my Alex + Ani collection. I wouldn’t be totally disappointed if this were to show up in a little box. The punch of pink is so fun!
What do you think? Anything sound fun for you or your family?