I can feel it now. The change in temperature has me day dreaming about sipping chilled wine on the patio, barefoot with friends, munching on crackers smeared with this lovely little app all the while marinated meat cooks away on the grill and this song blasts in the background.
Yes my friends, the. best. entertaining season is just around the corner. Although, who am I kidding. My patio is currently a pile of mud, rocks, tools, and construction workers’ old coffee cups. Sigh. Invite me over? Please?
I’ll bring burrata antipasto.
This tempting little appetizer will be my go to all season. Two minutes to prep and hey, no cooking involved! Music to the ears of a future kitchenless chef.
Ok, ok. I’m done feeling sorry for myself and plus, burrata makes everything better. Even just talking about it.
- 8-10 slices of prosciutto
- 1-2 balls burrata mozzarella
- Few leaves fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Plate up your prosciutto and top with burrata. Drizzle over some olive oil, torn basil leaves, salt & pepper.
- Serve with good crackers and a chilled rosé. Cheers friends!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017