Is this not insane weather? I don’t know how else to explain it other than it’s crazy. And much appreciated, of course. Seeing my car temperature read 84 degrees, flowers bloom, and L run through the sprinkler mid March? Not something I was expecting but hey – I will take it with open arms!
I hope dishes like this have been popping up at your dinner table…
If not, and you need a super quick and easy marinade for your fired up grill go with this one. It’s got minimal ingredients, doesn’t require a long (or any) marinading time, and tastes like summer.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 TBS honey
- 1 TBS worchestershire sauce
- your chicken, however you like it - cutlets, tenders, breasts
- Mix the ingredients together and slather on the chicken. Marinade if you have the time, throw it on the grill if you don't. Cook until chicken is done.
It will be oh so cruel if this weather goes away…
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
Quick and easy. Even I could make this.