Ok let’s face it. Guys can be, well, underwhelming to buy for. Most just tend to buy what they want or need when they want or need it so surprising them can be tricky. I think I’ve found a few ideas that even the most pickiest guy may enjoy. Hopefully.
- Love the Johnnie O brand. Their classic pullover fits so well and comes in a slew of colors. I love the pine green for this time of year!
- For the ultimate Cubs fan. There could not be a more beautiful gift (watching their promo video is worth thirty seconds of yours. Wow.) There is also a Yankee option.
- Did you know? Under Armour makes pajamas that legit are supposed to help the athlete ‘recover in their sleep.’ Is it all a hoax? Not quite sure. But the pajamas look great.
- Lush makes the best upgrade to his typical shaving cream from Walgreens. (Great stocking stuffer!)
- Ok. People not from Chicago – this makes an AWESOME gift. You can get Chicago style deep dish pizza directly to your home from Lou Malnatis. Basically every guys dream.
- Mike would DIE if this showed up under the tree. And so would Mark, right Tia?
- Great candle for his man cave or office.
- Last but not least, a festive update to his bar cart during the holiday season.
Happy shopping friends – ho ho ho!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
OMG, exactly what we need…another foosball table!! Haha! But I am really interested in that UA stuff…Mark is uhb-sessed with that brand and anything that allows my ears to hear less complaining about how sore he is all the time is worth the money!!! 🙂
Tia @ Forever Orchard recently posted…Giving GOOD This Christmas with 31 Bits
YES to all these things! I think I have that Lush stuff too actually 🙂
Doug recently posted…How to Organize a Garage on a Tight Budget