Hey, a little fantasizing is okay, right? Here is my holiday wish list this for season – I hope it helps you plan yours.
1. I want this oh so pretty candle with its oh so perfect ocean scent burning in my home year round. Take me away…
2. With the possibility of expanding our home on the horizon (EEK!), I’m going to need to stay organized. This striped notepad will make that much more fun.
3. Sigh. Helloooo 50 shades of lovely. And hey, that shape. Do I need to say more?
4. Totally loved Gabrielle Hamilton’s first book, Blood Bones & Butter. Can’t wait to read this one.
5. Someday somehow I will have this pot in my kitchen. Isn’t it heavenly?
6. A great friend brought back fancy salt from France and I loved it. I’m also out of it. Time for more!
7. How amazing are these totes? Totally customizable and so perfect for a farmers market stroll. You know, when (if?) it gets warm again.
8. Pajamas on me are pretty much always floods. Not a great look, especially when you’re a gal who loves to lounge (it’s pretty much all M sees me in). Love these plaid ones from J Crew that come in a tall option.
9. A classic bracelet that should be in everyone’s repertoire. I’m a bit surprised at myself that I don’t already own this!
So that’s that although I have to say that I really need nothing more than this, Christmas Eve at my mom’s, and Christmas Day spent with family.
Happy wishing everyone!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
This sounds like a cool list. Honestly I don’t really have much on the list for me. I’m more interested in things for my son, and I’ve gotten him a few Christmas presents. I can’t wait until he sees them. I think he’ll love them, and I really can’t wait til he sees the enormous Christmas present my mom and her husband have for him. It will be interesting to see the look on his face. 🙂
Amanda Matheny recently posted…Are Video Games the Root of All Evil?
Isn’t it so fun to give gifts to your kids? I’m with you – i can’t wait!
Wow, that pot is a dream, which is probably why I never go into that store that is in the South Arboretum – I want one of everything! 😀
Just had your posole for soup – it was delicious! (I looked away and ate the onions too!) 😀
Biz recently posted…Marriott, Beers and Crème Brulee
Perfectly said – one of everything please! Oh that’s RIGHT about onions – ah, I’m sorry!!
Good gift list – some are already sold out, so you must have good taste!