Heck YEAH. The most wonderful season of Fall is here. And while I was so anti, for awhile, the change in temperatures and the tip tops of the trees turning golden have shifted things a bit. Who am I not to embrace it all? I’m a seasonal gal at heart and nothing makes my heart beat faster than some slick leather boots and a brand new pair of jeans. Love writing these crush posts so much, so without further ado here is what I am coveting this fall.
- This print needs to be apart of my home. It basically sums up what I love most in the world: food + my boys.
- Ok. Let me just put this out there: most fall candles make me want to gag. I’m just not into the whole sugary, sweet, pumpkiny thing that occurs. Give me a more rustic campfire scent, with perhaps, a bit of cinnamon sprinkled on top. That’s exactly what this candle it. Hands down my fav.
- It can’t be fall without a new scarf addition! Keeping it festive and cozy with this flannel plaid print and keeping it cost effective with Old Navy. Score.
- I recently decided I needed a new scent in my life. I had the same sad never used perfumes sitting on my dresser. And while I’m not exactly a perfumey gal I felt, at 35, perhaps I should try again with it all. After countless samples and a lot of smelling at Sephora I walked out of there with this clean reserve scent. Ok. This isn’t your normal walk in the room and make heads turn perfume. It’s understated. It’s earthy. It’s woody. It’s sort of the gal you expect to find barefoot in her yard pitching baseballs to her boys but in a super cute outfit, obviously. It’s exactly the smell I want to be, if any of that makes sense. Obsessed.
- Fall without a new pair of jeans is just a crime. Love that these feel like a designer pair but with a more appropriate price. Tall girls, these go allllll the way down. You know what I mean. Typically you have to pick if you want your waist appropriately covered or your ankles. I feel you. But these jeans fit and stretch and cover all your parts like magic. Promise.
- Never leaned towards Alex and Ani for anything but my (favorite!) bracelets but I have a total crush on this boho stone necklace.
- Did you hear? Plaid is SO IN this fall! Love the spin on this shirt from Athleta: it’s called lumberjill. Cute cute cute.
- Oh my heart. What is it about boots? I would own 100 pairs if I could. These Madewell boots are totally justifyable though, perfect for preschool pick up and a date night out.
- And last but not least. Anyway to make yoga pants sexier and I am on board considering it’s pretty much all I wear going forward in the chillier months. These cut outs are spot on. Helloooooo calves.
And that’s a wrap for my fall crushes! I’d so love to hear what you are crushing on this season! Fall is just so fun, right?