Happy Friday and happy Nordstroms anniversary sale day, yippee! The sale has been open to card members for a bit now, but today is the first official day it’s open to all. If you’re anything like me, you’ve had some items sitting in your wish list. I tried to be smart about what I picked this year (needed versus wanted) and really wanted to make sure anything purchased was something I would get a lot of use out of it. Without further ado, here’s what is at the top of my list.
- My mom (and so many others) rave about these Zella leggings. I’ve been a Lulu girl for years but anxious to give these a try since mine are pretty worn in. At the price of $35.00, I’m getting two.
- Heart the shape of these Le Specs. I tried them on recently and loved but didn’t make the purchase. Now that they are on sale it’s pretty tempting….
- Always a good idea to give the underthings a little refresh.
- Bloggers have been raving about these jeans. They run true to size and are oh so current with the ripped knee vibe. For $59.00 you can’t go wrong.
- Love a good staple. This v-neck tee comes in gray, white, black and is the perfect go to for under that chunky cardigan in the fall.
- Speaking of fall, what is fall without a new bootie? The delicate cutouts on these won me over.
- I’ve been trying to accessorize more lately (I’m so plain!) and this long Kendra Scott necklace seems like something I can get on board with. Great brand.
- Last but not least, Kiehls never fails. This gigantic bottle will last months and months and the smell is heavenly. Stock up!
Happy shopping friends! Tell me, what do you have your eye on?