M is gone for 90% of this week, so, my week will be filled with less menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning up the kitchen. More of calling Jimmy Johns, Lou Malnatis, and my mom will be on the agenda. Oh, and of course anything I want to watch on the TV once the kiddos go down: Housewives – Vanderpump Rules – it’s all so bad but I just can’t.look.away. MB, a good friend, recently told me to fold laundry while I watch it to feel just a bit better about myself. Genius!
M is home for just one meal this week so I want to make it good. Have to keep him wanting to come home, right? I’d love your vote – I’m between these 3 recipes:
- Chicken & corn chowder. Seems just like home in a bowl.
- Skillet lasgana. We just made this last week but oh my goodness. It was ridiculous.
- Or, we could just go super manly with this: 1770 house meatloaf with garlic butter sauce.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Caprese garlic bread - June 22, 2017
- Motherhood: routines to encourage at home - June 21, 2017
- Meal prep Monday: Zucchini noodle salad with grilled chicken - June 19, 2017