Who doesn’t love Trader Joes? With almost a cult like following I love hearing what others swear by at this darling store. I am there weekly stocking up on my family favorites so thought I would share them with you and I’d love to hear what you can’t live without. I’ve been known to make a stop soley for those ridiculous mini peanut butter cups – too good! With festive seasonal options and beautiful (and reasonably priced) florals and the friendliest customer service this is a weekly errand I do not mind in one bit. Without futher ado, our Trader Joes staples…
- Beckett loves the organic apple carrot fruit crushers. We have been known to even travel with boxes of these. Bonus that he’s consuming carrots!
- We have 3-4 packs of these frozen Naan breads in our freezer at all times. Mike and I love the garlic version as well. Perfect to serve cut up with homemade soups. They also make a great after school snack dipped in hummus.
- Another freezer staple, some recipe I make weekly calls for rice. Love that this one is brown, organic, and could not be easier to prepare. (Throw it in the microwave).
- (Not pictured, because we ate them all) Their mini peanut butter cups are to die for. We were on a dark chocolate kick for awhile, but recently have been purchasing the milk chocolate option. We store ours in the freezer.
- Sliced pepperoni. This is a staple after school snack for Logan. Pair with some crackers, sliced up cheese, and fruit and you’ve got your little one a nice mini antipasto.
- Their flowers! Swoon. The prices are great and I feel I get a good six to seven days out of them which is perfect for my weekly stop.
- Fire roasted corn, another freezer staple. Some recipe I make weekly calls for this. I’m putting it in soups, enchiladas, salsas.
- (Not pictured) Mini organic frozen pancakes. B requests these every morning and how easy to prepare during the morning rush to school.
- Organic fruit wraps, or leathers as we call them. I grab a variety of these flavors by the handful at the store and always have a few on me just incase someone is ‘starving.’
- I am a huge believer in these probiotic smoothies. My boys love them and have one every single morning to start their day. I’m hopeful the probiotics are helping in the health department.
- Ever since tasting fresh figs off a tree in California I have had an obsession with figs. Unfortuantely, they can be so tricky to find! This version, of course, isn’t as good as the real deal but oh my goodness it comes close. I keep them in the fridge to soften so it’s an easy snack to grab.
- (Not pictured) Our seasonal favorites include their gluten free pumpkin bread, Valentines sprinkled shortbread heart cookies, and their chocolate covered peppermint oreos for Christmas.
Now tell me, what am I missing?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017