There are dishes that come along that, man, I just don’t feel like there are words to describe. But I’m going to try here for you.
Melted butter – garlic – parmesan – rosemary – sea salt – skillet – soft – crunchy – browned.
Hear anything you like? I thought so.
These stunning potatoes have a slight nod to Pioneer Woman’s crack potatoes but in my opinion, exceed them. Because you know, butter and all that.
Get these skillet parmesan & rosemary potatoes on your table this week next to some grilled meat because, hey, it’s 50 degrees! Yippee.
- 6 to 8 baby Yukon Gold potatoes, based on skillet size
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons finely minced herbs (I used simply rosemary)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan (optional, but why not?)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Very thinly slice potatoes most of the way through. I found slicing a piece off the bottom to give a 'base' was helpful.
- Melt butter and mix with rest of ingredients.
- Grease your skillet with some of the butter mixture and then give each potato a 'bath' in the butter, making sure to rub some down in the grooves. Be sure to reserve some though, for basting.
- Into the oven they go for one hour - baste every 15 minutes or so, if you can.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017