It’s gray. It’s cold. It’s wet. Again. I’m trying to be as optimistic about spring as possible by attempting to force it into action with an abundance of flowers, open toed shoes, grilling, spring clothes, and electric pink nail polish yet it’s not happening. And I end up freezing.
There isn’t much more to say other than WHY DO WE LIVE HERE? So I will leave it at that and introduce you to an extremely tasty blue cheese dip on this dreary gray day. Aside from my cookies, this is probably my most requested recipe so I often take it to parties again and again.
Set this out for guests and I guarantee it will be a hit – unless of course your guest is M and then he’ll probably need to leave the room it’s in. But don’t worry – I’ll eat his share.
- 8 ounces crumbled good blue cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 TBS red wine vinegar
- 2 TBS freshly chopped parsley
- couple grinds of freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- Combine all of the above together. Serve with toasted baguettes or pita chips.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
As a huge blue cheese fan this looks amazing – so fresh! Will make for a party this weekend
Hope everyone enjoyed!!