I don’t know about you and spring hits and suddenly everything needs a little updating. Landscaping, interior design, wardrobe(s), and of course – food.
I hope your grill is up and running by now with lots of delicious marinated meat and veggies. Need some help finishing up your menu? Here are some fresh ideas that sit perfectly next to your grilled to perfection entrees.
1. Broccoli pesto orzo salad: (pictured top). I made this Sunday and gobbled it up along with grilled chicken. Totally healthy as you are eating whole wheat pasta and broccoli in every bite. I added goat cheese because, well, everything is better with goat cheese.
2. Smoked paprika cous cous salad: (pictured bottom left). My sister Talia introduced me to this one and it pretty much changed my life.
3. Rice and artichoke salad: (pictured bottom center). This one comes from my mother in law, Ginger, and it is delicious. I like to serve it extra chilled. The crunch of the green pepper and the smoothness of the rice – divine!
4. Farm potatoes: (pictured bottom left). This post was a fun one to reminisce about – what a fun trip! These little crispy yet chewy bites of heaven sit perfectly along side that flavorful steak you can’t wait to cut into.
Well there you have it! What are you updating this spring? It seems our screened in porch will never be complete…I can’t wait to be able to sit in it and enjoy some delicious food.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
The broccoli orzo looks divine! Can’t wait to try it!