Look, it’s no joke that asparagus is hot hot hot right now. Being in season is oh so trendy. All it really needs is to be rubbed down with olive oil, salt, pepper, and thrown into the oven or on the grill. Totally delicious, but adding a little balsamic oil and finishing it off with fresh grated parm, well, it gives a whole new kick to your typical asparagus routine.
Just in time to test out this weekend. Happy Friday everyone!
- one large bunch asparagus, washed
- olive oil
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Rub all of the above together, except for the parmesan. Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or so, or, roast in a 425 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017
- Chicken Brunswick Stew - December 12, 2017