Hey, a girl can dream right? Here’s what I’ve had my eye on while out shopping this holiday season. Completely content and happy as is, but if any of these appeared under the tree I wouldn’t be disappointed. Let’s get to the the last gift guide of the season!
- I owned this necklace and somehow lost it. So frustrating! And so often I think it would be great with any outfit so a replacement would be lovely.
- I DIE over these earrings and actually already own the silver. Wouldn’t be opposed to another color as well.
- I mean, a classic. The pink trim! Darling.
- I told Mike this is my number one wish. I love this idea, so hard. While my blog is so great for keeping track of family recipes there is just something about them handwritten out. I would cherish this thing so much.
- Been watching her on Food Network from time to time and I like this girl! And her cooking style is pretty hearty which is great for the house of boys I live in.
- I don’t own a single pair of house slippers, thought these were so cute and cozy.
- Heading off to Mexico for the new year and I really do think these slides would look pretty darn cute there.
- Last but not least, could always use some fresh pj’s. I love J Crew ones!
Happy shopping everyone, and here’s to getting something on your own wish list!