- At some point in your life, you need to stay at the Kenwood Inn & Spa. It’s…perfection.
- Homemade croissants for breakfast at said Inn. To. die. for. I was this close to stealing some.
- Splurge on a private driver who’s driven around celebrities. Let’s just say, he knows people.
- A convertible would be super fun here, not the two door white economy car we ended up in that M so affectionately nicknamed the “White Wizard”. Hey, we had to balance out the private driver.
- A wine tasting in a sketchy strip mall while intoxicated? Not the best idea. The wine was delicious but it came at a price.
- Dinner at Scopa comes highly recommended. There is no sign or actual restaurant entrance, just a sign for an older barber shop. Pretty cool.
- You should see the lavender and rosemary garden at Mantanza’s Creek Winery. BYO picnic lunch is a total bonus!
- Find a private boutiquey winery and get yourself in. Eric (love!) at Kenwood Inn & Spa can help you with that. We enjoyed Flanagan winery and even got to meet the wine maker himself!
- Sonoma Square – good for an hour or so before dinner, not for a whole day.
- El Dorado kitchen – killer food and atmosphere. Truffle fries are a must but hold the baked chocolate mousse dessert (at least our waiter comp’d it).
- If you can swing it, the ‘fizz facial’ at the Kenwood is really something unique. Think bubbly champagne for your face. Faaaaancy!
- Attire? Don’t let your husband prevent you from packing 6 outfits for three days. It’s nice to have choices when the weather can be questionable. It was very warm for us. Casual dress, flats, and a dressed up necklace. You are so Sonoma chic!
- Go to your favorite winery, ours was Caymus. Super traditional and perfect all around.
- Your concierge will do you a lot of favors. Remember to return the favor. Eric, there are 2 Lou Malnatis deep dish pizzas on the way…!
M & C
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
Gorgeous!! I am reading all your posts, C! Even if I can’t always comment (stupid work!)
Love these pics, and the rules 😉 Girl, living life: you’re doing it RIGHT!!!
Keep making me jealous from my desk at work ;P
Alanna recently posted…A Mini Break
Ah, good to ‘see’ you on here! Thanks for keeping up with ALFS – I really appreciate it and look forward to your blogging return someday! 🙂
Ahhh, this looks like an amazing vacation. I must go back to wine country! We just need a babysitter. Can I drop A off at your house? 😉 Hope you are feeling refreshed, relaxed, and rejuvenated!
Pretty + Small recently posted…Recent Adventures
I will take that QT anytime!
Wow, sounds like a wonderful time!! Glad you had fun!
Biz recently posted…You Never Know
I’m going to right away use a person’s rss or atom because i are unable to to find your own email registration weblink or perhaps e-newsletter services. Do you may have virtually any? Please permit me to know to ensure that I’ll just simply sign up to. Thanks.