There are dishes that come along that, man, I just don’t feel like there are words to describe. But I’m going to try here for you.
Melted butter – garlic – parmesan – rosemary – sea salt – skillet – soft – crunchy – browned.
Hear anything you like? I thought so.
These stunning potatoes have a slight nod to Pioneer Woman’s crack potatoes but in my opinion, exceed them. Because you know, butter and all that.
Get these skillet parmesan & rosemary potatoes on your table this week next to some grilled meat because, hey, it’s 50 degrees! Yippee.
- 6 to 8 baby Yukon Gold potatoes, based on skillet size
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons finely minced herbs (I used simply rosemary)
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan (optional, but why not?)
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Very thinly slice potatoes most of the way through. I found slicing a piece off the bottom to give a 'base' was helpful.
- Melt butter and mix with rest of ingredients.
- Grease your skillet with some of the butter mixture and then give each potato a 'bath' in the butter, making sure to rub some down in the grooves. Be sure to reserve some though, for basting.
- Into the oven they go for one hour - baste every 15 minutes or so, if you can.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
When I want to make those fast, I’ll use one of the baked potatoes I cook over the weekend straight from the fridge – I found putting chop sticks on either side of the potato helped me not go all the way through – super easy and delicious on a weeknight – but you really had me at butter!
Biz recently posted…The Pier House
Stopping by from Pint Sized Baker’s linky party. Rosemary and parmesan is my absolute favorite flavor combination and it goes on anything. Pinned and I cannot wait to try these!
Mandi recently posted…Rosemary Lemon Parmesan Scones
We love Hasselback potatoes! Sometimes I’ll use some disposable wooden chopsticks to prevent cutting all the way through. 🙂 I hope you can stop on by and share this or any other recipe with us on Five Friday Finds!
CJ Huang recently posted…Five Friday Finds #178
I like to eat potatoes in any form. I’ve never had them like this though. I’m interested in seeing how it cooks and tastes.
Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Mondays!
Brandi Clevinger recently posted…Natural Treatment Regiment for Chronic Pain
These look amazing! They sounds so flavorful and tasty and look just beautiful!
Maria recently posted…Simple Spring & Easter Pansy Centerpiece