Yes, yes my friends. It’s that time. The holiday season is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to do with all those darling photos you’ve gathered throughout the year, or, recently received from your photographer from your fall shoot. One has to be normal looking, am I right?
Every year I stress over the holiday card waaaaaay more than needed. My husband thinks I am deranged but hey, your holiday card is a statement. And it can go so many different ways. You can lean silly, or natural, or traditional. My head starts to spin and it’s only October. Ok, ok, I started in September.
I am that girl. Deep breath in. I have to start with our vision. Yep, this is what I tell myself. About a holiday card.
I never promised you I was normal.
With moving into the new home and the boys being at an age where they can, for mere moments, actually sit still and actually smile like normal breathing humans I thought it might be a good year to lean traditional. Not all the way, of course, we do have two boys.
I still have a few options floating around in my head of exactly what I’m going to end up with but meanwhile, here are some of my favorites I have hearted over at Minted. Take a peak, if you’d like. I’ve used them every year and could not be happier with the quality and design options. The Minted envelope is one of a kind. They offer letterpress stationary as well for that lovely texture look (see #7 below) and this year, they even have glitter foil. Oh my heart!
And now the good stuff. Just like every year I’m offering a $250 credit towards Minted for your own holidays cards. Yippee!
Here are the details:
* Simply head on over right here to the Minted Giveaway! All you need to do is enter your first name, last name and email address. So easy, right?
* Due to certain promotional laws, our giveaway will only be open to U.S. residents. I’m sorry!
* The giveaway is set to start run today until 11:59 pm PDT on 11/7. When it ends, a winner will be randomly drawn and contacted. The name will also be announced on social media channels Facebook and Instagram so be sure you’re following along!
Happy holiday card shopping to you and please don’t stress over it all as much as I do. It’s so weird. Good luck friends!
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
Umm. I ordered my holiday card yesterday. And the girls holiday dresses. Is this really not normal?!
Just wanted to say thank you for the awesome giveaway! Minted contacted me and I’m so excited to purchase pretty holiday cards!
I am so happy you’re excited – congrats on winning!