Gotta love a great drug store find. I’ve realized I’ve never shared my staples that are always in stock at my home. Some of these I even love better than the high priced options via Sephora or Nordstroms. Score! I hope you find a new product to try, and I’d love to hear any recommendations you have for me! Let’s do this.
- My go to color for every single pedicure, Amen. I am so boring when it comes to this (my mom literally does like, flaming blue) but I’m a huge believer when you find your color you stay with it. I’ve done a bright coral once in awhile to try and be ‘fun’ but ultimately ended up missing my OPI ‘Don’t Pretzel My Buttons’ was on. Love it.
- We keep a tub of this CeraVe cream in our master bath and the boys bathroom and slather it on cuts, scrapes, any weird rashes or dry patches. Sort of like the Windex a la Big Fat Greek Wedding, but hopefully a slightly healthier choice.
- When it comes to make up, I am pretty bare bones. So when I find a product that does something good for you along with concealing, I’m all in. This product will fake you a good night sleep and increase the moisture in your skin. Yippee!
- Oooohhh face oils are all the rage and this one feels super luxurious on the skin without the high end price tag. Plus it slathers on vitamins C, B3, and B5. Yummy.
- Best drug store face cleanser. Ever. I don’t know why they even bother with other options.
- A nightly must! I use two of these Burt’s Bees eye make up remover pads before washing up at night.
- My sister in law originally recommended this mascara to me and I was hooked. The length it gives you is ridiculous and the tiny wand gets every. single. lash. I honestly can’t decide if I love this one or the more expensive Too Faced brand. If I had to pick, I might lean Maybelline.
- Again, so minimal with the beauty products but when I do feel fancy (so rare) a lip gloss is my go to. The Neutrogena brand is light and simple enough for a make up novice like me, but it definitely gives a little extra something.
What do you think? Anything you might want to try?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
I love these favorites ( totally agree with Cereve) will add Aquaphor to that list can’t live without it. Can’t wait to try the facial oil!
Glad you enjoyed the picks!