Before I fly away, I wanted to leave you with a little sweet something.
I whipped up this baby on a whim for our Father’s Day gathering and it could not have been more perfect smeared on top of the corn muffins. I think M uttered the words ‘honey butter’ at least 10 times during the meal. Win.
Whip up a batch today to top on breads, bagels, muffins, a spoon…
You can’t go wrong.
- 1/2 lbs salted butter
- 2 heaping TBS good honey
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- Whisk butter together on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix together for an additional 5 minutes.
- Smear onto parchment paper (or wax paper) and roll into a log. Chill for 2 hours.
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- C’s picks – week of December 17th - December 17, 2017
- Moms in Focus: Meet Anne! - December 15, 2017
- Gift guide: For the sister that makes you laugh out loud with her texts - December 13, 2017