Hey, we are into November now! It’s completely acceptable to focus on all the holiday fun. Over the next two months, ALFS will be filled with festive recipes, gift guides, fashion ideas, giveaways. So fun!
Alright. Let’s kick the 2015 holiday gift guides off with a bang, shall we? Holiday invitations are starting to arrive (!!!), and here are some fun and unique gift ideas for the next darling hostess you have the pleasure of seeing.
- A major upgrade for her everyday soap next to the kitchen sink. Apparently, it’s cult status.
- Olive oil is the new wine in terms of gift-giving.
- Ok. How perfect would these green succulents be wrapped up in clear cellophane with a red ribbon? Dying.
- Some pretty and festive stickers for her holiday wrapping.
- A seriously cute ring holder for her kitchen. Psst – they also have a giraffe. Check out the price!
- Coolest coasters ever.
- Love love love these mini cards. Can be used for so many things, like lunch box notes!
- Copper in the kitchen is so in. Add a touch to your hostess’s kitchen with this stunning wood + copper salt cellar. Makes a stunning gift for all of $16.
- Nothing wrong with keeping things traditional. Nothing at all. Just make sure it’s in an oh so fun and reusable bag.
What are you thinking about for hostess gifts this holiday season? Share your ideas in a comment below!
And hey, something just for you! Add some festive color to your holiday gifts with these free, printable gift tags. So cute, right?
Ho ho ho!
*The fine print: this post contains affiliate links which means that if you use these links to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. Of course, you are not obligated to use these links to make your purchase but please know that when you do, it supports my blog and for that I thank you.