Trick or Treat? Let’s go with something sweet to eat.
- 28 caramels
- 3 TBS of butter
- 4 TBS of water
- 3 oz of cho mein noodles
- 1 cup roasted peanuts.
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate
- For the candy part melt together 28 caramels, 3 TBS of butter, and 2 TBS of water in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Add in 3 oz of cho mein noodles along with 1 cup roasted peanuts. Drop onto cookie sheet, about 2 TBS for each cookie.
- For the chocolate coating, melt together 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate along with 2 TBS water on high for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and drizzle on top of the 'spiders.'
- Let them hang out on the counter for their 'legs' to set. Refrigerate any you don't gobble up right away to stay fresh longer.
P.S. My Wild Thing!