Heck yeah! The holiday season is upon us. And that means lots of festive recipes to come and one of my favorites part of ALFS….gift guides!
We start it off with perfect ideas for that oh so perfect hostess. Because the holiday invitations will be arriving in the mail soon it’s better to stock up now on a few cute gift ideas so all you have to do come party time is find a babysitter, throw on your heels, and go. Here are some of my favorites gift ideas for the hostess this holiday season. Happy shopping!
- I die. This nail polish is everything and I’m pretty sure no one else will be gifting something so way cool. There is even a festive gold too, if you’re feeling extra merry.
- All my favorite things: the color pink, gummy bears, and champagne! Cutest idea ever.
- You can never go wrong with a festive winter candle. Always appreciated and super classic.
- What better way to help her relax post party? A festive bath bomb is such a unique idea.
- Did you know? Ina Garten designed this spatula. Love the red for the holidays and love that she designed it as I pretty much want to be her.
- So way adorable – this cake server is the perfect idea for the girl that loves to bake.
- Roll it up with a red ribbon and you’re done! This cheery kitchen towel will brighten up any home.
- For the fancy chef, truffle salt. And hey, you don’t have to be fancy. Throw some of this stuff on top of roasted potatoes and you just upped your A game.
What do you think – anything look good?
If you liked this post, check these out!
Latest posts by Courtney (see all)
- Roasted Bruschetta Salmon - August 30, 2018
- Four hour Bolognese - August 28, 2018
- Summer sandwiches - July 25, 2018
The Chopping Block sells that truffle salt and we put it on our signature popcorn – we also just got in CHEESE truffle salt #swoon!
Biz recently posted…Ramen Noodles